"Our pick up was great, Jerry was a wonderful start to get to the beginning of our journey. Our tour guide Suki (Stan?) went above and beyond with his knowledgeable storytelling of the history behind each place in Hana. He took us to so many mind blowing stops and made it a truly fun road trip there and back. Lunch was delicious and I can't believe how much we got to see on the drive. Wonderful time! No complaints. Thanks to everyone who made this tour a wonderful experience."
Hana Tour Hawaiian Style (Max 8 Pax)
regular price $14900
Book in a few easy steps
Your most memorable Maui day viewing the sunrise at Haleakala Crater just got even better with Valley Isle Excursions!...Read more
This Helicopter and Van Tour will have you experiencing the two most popular Maui tours in one incredible half day! ...Read more
Experience the best of Maui at this awesome day tour of Haleakala Crater, Upcountry & Iao Valley with Valley Isle Excursions!...Read more
"Our pick up was great, Jerry was a wonderful start to get to the beginning of our journey. Our tour guide Suki (Stan?) went above and beyond with his knowledgeable storytelling of the history behind e... "Read More Quiana + DougAugust 2018
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans or Ford Vans
- Maximum of 8 guests in 14-pax vans
- Authentic Hawaiian guide/host
- Several stops throughout the day
- Waterfall & beach stops (swimming is optional)**
- Black, White & Red Sand Beach stops**
- Lush Rainforests & Waterfalls
- Hawaiian treats and beverages served throughout the day
- Tahitian BBQ Lunch cooked to order with several menu options (chicken, steak, ribs, fresh fish & vegetarian choices) ** N/A Saturdays or Sundays**
- Weekend Tours include BBQ lunch served in Hana (not cooked to order)
- Charles A. Lindbergh's grave and Kipahulu Church
Pick up times between 6a & 7:30a depending on pick up location and season.
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Hana Tour Hawaiian Style (Max 8 Pax)". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"This is a terrific tour and I highly recommend it. So much fun with Jamie our tour guide who truly made the trip with her wealth of knowledge about the history of Hawaii and the botany of Maui. While we did not make the trip around the island due to flooding, Jamie made sure we stopped at different sites on the return trip. We had so many laughs because a Jamie has the gift of being an entertaining story teller. We were laughing in the aisles."
"Fantastic tour. Our guide Rodney was so well- informed, fun,made it a great experience.Van was very nice. Well planned tour."
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.