"What a GREAT group of people. One more knowledgeable than the other.Shawn, Dory, and "The Little Drummer Boy" our tour guide were great. Our guide helped us feel HIS Hawaii. When our Road to Hana was done ,we had a whole new appreciation for your island."
Hana Tour Hawaiian Style (Max 8 Pax)
regular price $14900
Book in a few easy steps
With Valley Isle Excursions, taking the windy road to Hana is a breeze with their Group or Private tours!...Read more
Enjoy a Private Hana Tour hosted by authentic Hawaiians while in the comfort and privacy of your own small group. ...Read more
Enjoy a luxurious small group tour through Hana's tropical forests in style, aboard a custom built limo-van....Read more
"What a GREAT group of people. One more knowledgeable than the other.Shawn, Dory, and "The Little Drummer Boy" our tour guide were great. Our guide helped us feel HIS Hawaii. When our Road to Hana was... "Read More John & Mary Z.October 2016
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans
- Maximum of 8 participants
- Authentic Hawaiian guide/host
- Several stops throughout the day
- Waterfall & beach stops (swimming is optional)
- Black, White & Red Sand Beach stops
- Lush Rainforests & Waterfalls
- Hawaiian treats and beverages served throughout the day
- Tahitian BBQ Lunch cooked to order with several menu options (chicken, steak, ribs, fresh fish & vegetarian choices) ** N/A Saturdays or Sundays**
- Weekend Tours include BBQ lunch served in Hana (not cooked to order)
- Charles A. Lindbergh's grave and Kipahulu Church
- Maui Pineapple Wine tasting at Tedeschi Vineyards
Pick up times between 6a & 7:30a depending on pick up location and season.
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Hana Tour Hawaiian Style (Max 8 Pax)". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"Hwy to Hanna. We loved Nathan wish we could have taken him home! Excellent guide knows the area shares interesting aspects about Maui."
"My sister-in-law and I had a wonderful tour with "Jack the Legend" and it was a truly wonderful day and we will not forget it. Jack was so entertaining and so knowledgeable about the history of Hawaii. Fascinating! Every stop included an explanation of why he thought we would enjoy spending time at each stop. We do recommend that tips of the tour guide be encouraged. It was a shame to see that 8 of the 12 participants on our bus didn't tip. Jack is a wonderful ambassador of Maui and your company. Kudos to him!"
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.