"This was an absolutely amazing and fun tour. Nathan was our driver and he was just an excellent guide and driver. We had a few hiccups during our tour, but let me tell you, he handled like a pro. I learned so much about the history and land of Maui. The road was absolutely CRAZY! We enjoyed lunch at his family's land and the food was so good. I highly recommend taking this tour. I had so much fun! Mahalo!"
Hana Tour Hawaiian Style (Max 8 Pax)
regular price $14900
Book in a few easy steps
With Valley Isle Excursions, taking the windy road to Hana is a breeze with their Group or Private tours!...Read more
Enjoy a Private Hana Tour hosted by authentic Hawaiians while in the comfort and privacy of your own small group. ...Read more
Enjoy a luxurious small group tour through Hana's tropical forests in style, aboard a custom built limo-van....Read more
"This was an absolutely amazing and fun tour. Nathan was our driver and he was just an excellent guide and driver. We had a few hiccups during our tour, but let me tell you, he handled like a pro. I le... "Read More Elissa BarnesMarch 2017
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans
- Maximum of 8 participants
- Authentic Hawaiian guide/host
- Several stops throughout the day
- Waterfall & beach stops (swimming is optional)
- Black, White & Red Sand Beach stops
- Lush Rainforests & Waterfalls
- Hawaiian treats and beverages served throughout the day
- Tahitian BBQ Lunch cooked to order with several menu options (chicken, steak, ribs, fresh fish & vegetarian choices) ** N/A Saturdays or Sundays**
- Weekend Tours include BBQ lunch served in Hana (not cooked to order)
- Charles A. Lindbergh's grave and Kipahulu Church
- Maui Pineapple Wine tasting at Tedeschi Vineyards
Pick up times between 6a & 7:30a depending on pick up location and season.
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Hana Tour Hawaiian Style (Max 8 Pax)". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"The gentleman that drove us was so informed about Maui it was just remarkable. I would recommend you to everyone. I saw the others pull in and let everyone out to see thing alone our guy went to everything we saw and told us about it it was a great tour"
"The Road to Hana Tour was fantastic. This is a family business and they were wonderful hosts. They grew up in Hana and were very knowledgeable about the area. Nathan was our tour guide and he made the trip special. He shared stories with us on how the island of Maui evolved over time. We felt like we were in good hands on those narrow, winding roads! So glad we booked this tour and didn't decide to drive it ourselves. I would highly recommend this tour."
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.