Calypso Deluxe Molokini & Turtle Snorkel
regular price $12995
Book in a few easy steps
Enjoy Molokini & Turtle Arches snorkeling or snuba, aboard the Lani Kai, with a small group for an unforgettable time!...Read more
Experience Pacific Whale Foundation's most popular snorkeling adventure to Molokini & Turtle Arches, now with FREE KIDS!...Read more
The excitement awaits you as you board the Aqua Adventure to Molokini for an adventure of a lifetime!...Read more
If you believe that by driving or even flying around Maui you'll be seeing everything that's beautiful here, you are in for a surprise! Get on board Maui's newest boat, the Calypso Glass bottom Catamaran, a smooth and comfortable vessel guaranteed to deliver an unforgettable adventure! You will realize that 50% of the beauty of Hawaii is underwater! Hawaii boasts an eco-system that is unique to our warm yet refreshing waters. Book Calypso Molokini combined with another activity and SAVE HUGE! Call us at 808-214-1013
"Absolutely amazing! We had perfect weather, the crew was personable and professional, good food, and of course lots of fish and turtles to swim with!"Read More Kim MiersApril 2019
- EXTRA DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE NOW. CALL 808-214-1013!!
- Cruise on Calypso. Maui's newest and only Triple Deck power catamaran
- Featuring 2 waterslides, a glassbottom, plenty of shaded area, a spacious upstairs deck
- Best glass bottom viewing on Maui!
- Easy access into and out of the water
- Friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Two first snorkeling sites: Molokini Crater & Turtle Town
- Enjoy a continental style breakfast as well as a barbecue lunch
- Included are sodas, juice, bottled water and coffee
- Beer & Mai-Tais are $2 each (must be 21 years old with valid ID)
- Special Adult Discounted rates available by calling us at 808-214-1013
Available daily from Maalaea Harbor slip 44. Check-in at 7:00 am.
Duration: 5.5 hours
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Calypso Deluxe Molokini & Turtle Snorkel". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"My wife said it was her favorite activity of our whole vacation! We had perfect seas, perfect weather, the crew was very friendly, helpful and knowledgable! The captain shared a lot of interesting commentary about the areas we visited, we saw saw lots of dolphins, one moray eel and even swam with several sea turtles! There was plenty of good food and refreshing drinks! The snorkel equipment was first quality! We even found out we like candied ginger! Definitely a home run! Thanks Quicksilver crew!"
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.