"LOVED THE KAPALUA ZIPLINE! Safe, exciting, great runs and a mindful staff! Worth it but plan to be in the mist."
Kapalua Ultimate 7-Line Zipline
regular price $20999
Book in a few easy steps
One of the best Ziplines in Maui for the whole family!...Read more
Enjoy West Maui's only dual zip course and SAVE BIG with MauiActivities.Com...Read more
See plunging cliffs, lush valleys, and even waterfalls, as you zip down West Maui mountains in this 8-line Zipline adventure!...Read more
"LOVED THE KAPALUA ZIPLINE! Safe, exciting, great runs and a mindful staff! Worth it but plan to be in the mist."Read More LydiaMarch 2017
- 7 lines of pure thrill and excitement!
- SAVE BIG with MauiAcitivities.Com Special Discount!
- All Dual Ziplines!
- The only dual-zip course available in the Kaanapali-Kapalua Resort areas
- Cross the valley via a 360-foot Bridge Traverse
- Polaris ATV Mountain Ride
- Adventure begins at 1,400 feet elevation
- Enjoy incredible views of the West Maui Mountains, the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and Molokai island
- Line #3 is over 2,000 feet long and 243 feet in elevation change, the longest line in the course!
- Healthy snack and Maui Gold Pineapple included
- Cultural Ecological Interpretation
- 48-Hour cancellation policy applies
Check-in 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time
Duration: 3.75 hours
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Kapalua Ultimate 7-Line Zipline". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"Great service! Kapalua zipline was the best activity we experienced! I was skeptical of Maui activities but have to say ALL went well and they were very nice and answered all questions! Josh was awesome! Our guide on this fun filled day! Highly recommend this on your trip to Maui!!!"
"This was our first zip line adventure and it was awesome. Our guides Trevor and Neue were fantastic. If you want to have a thrilling activity then you have to book this and if possible ask for the guys that made the whole day memorable. If we could give more than 5 stars we definitely would. Our only advise is to make sure you have durable non skid shoes if its rainy; it can get a little slippery in the mud. Aloha!"
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.