"The Food was wonderful. The entertainment was great.All 11 of us in our family enjoyed it very much."
Kaanapali Westin Wailele Polynesian Luau
Book in a few easy steps
Wishing you a Happy Holiday, from our ohana to yours! We hope you enjoy a blessed Holiday Season with your loved ones!!...Read more
Enjoy an authentic Hawaiian Luau via an evening of traditional Hawaiian cuisine, music, cultural dances and demonstration....Read more
The sound of the conch, the beating of the drums, & the echoes of the Hawaiian chant signal the start of this exciting Lu'au....Read more
"The new Wailele Polynesian Luau at the Westin Resort in Maui, Hawaii was excellent. We've been to a very cheesy luau on Oahu, and didn't want that experience, so we avoided the others on Maui. The Old... "Read More JimJuly 30 2012
- Welcome drinks & shell lei upon arrival (Premium guests enjoy VIP lounge & open bar while waiting to be seated)
- Comfortable seating surrounded by lush greenery & waterfalls
- Choose between Traditional or Premium Seating (premium stage views)
- Polynesian Village Interactive Cultural Activities
- Conch Shell & Tiki Torch Lighting Ceremony
- Beautiful Sunset Views
- Open bar including Mai-Tais, Blue Hawaiians, Mixed Cocktails, Beer, Wines, Sodas, Juice & more!
- Delicious Gourmet Buffet Style Dinner
- Polynesian Luau Show with 5-person Fire-Knife dancing Grand Finale
Also available on Sundays during the months of June, July & August.
Duration: 3 hours
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Kaanapali Westin Wailele Polynesian Luau". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"This luau was great! I took my boyfriends sister who was visiting us here in Maui. It was her first luau and she had a great time as well! The food was fantastic and the buffet tables were set up very nicely. The emcee was hilarious and really made everyone have a carefree, relaxing time. The show itself was amazing. My favorite part was the 4 fire performers that performed all at once! Super cool. Overall was one of my favorite activities I've done here! Highly recommended"
"The show was fantastic!!! Will definitly recommend. The food tasted great but I prefer a buffet. I left still hungry. I would suggest reminding guests not to talk during the show. The people we were sitting with were so rude and talked throughout the show. Overall the show and service was great!"
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.