"I can't say enough good things about our road trip with Justin. From the moment he arrived (exactly on time) we felt comfortable and relaxed. The day flew by but we enjoyed every minute of it. The lunch was delicious, the stops and sights were great and the conversation excellent. Justin,you should be proud of the service you provide. We have great memories of our day in your care. Mahalo nui loa. Steve and Nicole Vancouver Island Canada"
Hana Tour Hawaiian Style (Max 8 Pax)
regular price $14900
Book in a few easy steps
Your most memorable Maui day viewing the sunrise at Haleakala Crater just got even better with Valley Isle Excursions!...Read more
Experience the best of Maui at this awesome day tour of Haleakala Crater, Upcountry & Iao Valley with Valley Isle Excursions!...Read more
Get your taste buds ready for an incredible time savoring the unique sights, sounds and authentic flavors of Hawaii!...Read more
"I can't say enough good things about our road trip with Justin. From the moment he arrived (exactly on time) we felt comfortable and relaxed. The day flew by but we enjoyed every minute of it. The lun... "Read More Steve GuizzoApril 2019
- Maximum of 8 guests in 15-pax vans
- Large windows for unobstructed views
- Authentic Hawaiian guide/host
- Several stops throughout the day
- Waterfall & beach stops (swimming is optional)**
- Black, White & Red Sand Beach stops**
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans or Ford Transit Vans
- Lush Rainforests & Waterfalls
- Hawaiian treats and beverages served throughout the day
- Monday thru Friday, Tahitian BBQ Lunch cooked to order with several menu options (chicken, steak, ribs, fresh fish & vegetarian choices)
- Saturday and Sunday, Hawaiian BBQ lunch
- Weekend Tours include BBQ lunch served in Hana (not cooked to order)
- Charles A. Lindbergh's grave and Kipahulu Church
Pick up times between 6a & 7:30a depending on pick up location and season.
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Hana Tour Hawaiian Style (Max 8 Pax)". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"Our guide was the best"
"Our group thoroughly enjoyed the Road to Hana tour. Our guide, Justin, was awesome! He is very knowledgeable and professional while still being lighthearted and fun. He knew alot about the history of the Hana Highway and its construction. He stopped at some really cool places along the way. He was willing to take pictures for us. We would recommend anyone visiting Maui to do this tour...AND ask for Justin. You will not be disappointed. "
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.