Your combo includes BOTH attractions at a LOW RATE!Atlantis Submarine
- Experience an attraction few have a chance to in their life time! You'll ride a real submarine and explore Maiu's west coast underwater terrain, its exotic species and more. Atlantis Submarines feature the world's first and most technology advanced passenger submarines. Your ride will take you to depths of over 130 feet and catch close views of the Carthaginian, a whaling ship that now sits at the bottom of the ocean. You'll think you're riding alongside a ghost ship! Your fully narrated dive will last about 45 minutes and you'll be not just comfortable but have incredible viewing through the sub's extra large windows. Headsets featuring narration in Japanese, Chinese or Korean languages are available upon request, at the Atlantis check-in desk.Tour Restrictions:
Royal Lahaina Luau
must be a minimum of 36" in height to ride the submarine.
guest is required to independently navigate a nearly vertical 10-step ladder
into and out of the submarine.
- Enjoy one of Maui's most renown Polynesian revues, featuring a very entertaining show, a delicious Hawaiian buffet dinner and open bar. Your luau is located beach front, at the beautiful Kaanapali Beach and features dances of Hawaii, New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti and the famous Samoan fire-knife dancers. Kids who do not wish to eat the traditional Hawaiian dishes will have the option to eat a kids buffet, featuring kid friendly dishes such as chicken nuggets, macaroni & cheese, hot dogs, etc. Luau Menu:
- Main Entrees: Kailua Pig, Kailua
Turkey, Fresh Island Fish, Island Chicken, Steak
- Accompaniments: Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes, Fried Rice, Corn, Seven
Assorted Salads, Fresh Pineapple, Poi, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Taro and Guava Bread
- Desserts: Coconut Cream Cake, Chocolate Cake, Haupia (Hawaiian
- Open Bar featuring Beer, Wine, Coffee and Tea, Soda, Fruit Punch,
Standard Cocktails, and Mai Tais
- Keiki (kid) Buffet: Hot Dogs, Chicken
& Cheese, Corn on the Cob, and Potato Chips