Self-Guided 26 Miles Haleakala Bike Tours
Book in a few easy steps
Experience the thrill of riding down Mount Haleakala in a small group environment from 6,500 feet above sea level. ...Read more
Enjoy additional savings on select dinner cruises, when you purchase at least ONE land tour!...Read more
Enjoy Maui's newest adventure, combining the thrills of biking down a volcano and ziplining Mount Haleakala....Read more
Have you booked this activity before? Be the first to write a review.Post a Review
- Ride and explore Maui at your own pace
- Ride down Mount Haleakala from 6,500 feet to sea level
- Choose Sunrise-First light or Mid-Day
- Custom-built bikes for downhill riding
- Windbreakers, gloves & helmets provided
- Ride thru beautiful upcountry Maui
- Narration and tips given on ride up to the mountain
- Explore Old Makawao town
- Light breakfast snack served at bike basecamp
Duration: 6 Hours (Approximately)
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Self-Guided 26 Miles Haleakala Bike Tours". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There are currently no reviews.Post a Review
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.