Self-Paced Unguided 26 Miles Haleakala Bike Tours
Book in a few easy steps
Experience the thrill of riding down Mount Haleakala in a small group environment from 6,500 feet above sea level. ...Read more
Enjoy Maui's newest adventure, combining the thrills of biking down a volcano and ziplining Mount Haleakala....Read more
A gift certificate from Maui Activities will make the perfect gift for that special someone!...Read more
Have you booked this activity before? Be the first to write a review.Post a Review
- Ride and explore Maui at your own pace
- Ride down Mount Haleakala from 6,500 feet to sea level
- Choose Sunrise-First light or Mid-Day
- Custom-built bikes for downhill riding
- Windbreakers, gloves & helmets provided
- Ride thru beautiful upcountry Maui
- Narration and tips given on ride up to the mountain
- Explore Old Makawao town
- Light snack served at bike base camp
Duration: 6 Hours (Approximately)
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Self-Paced Unguided 26 Miles Haleakala Bike Tours". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There are currently no reviews.Post a Review
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.