"I had a great experience and we were lucky enough to see a pretty great sunrise. I've been to Maui a few times before and I was happy I was finally able to experience the Haleakala sunrise. The tour company prior to going on the excursion, our shuttle driver who picked us up, and our guide were all wonderful. The only negative thing I found and that would keep me from doing this again is the price. $150 is a little pricey and one of the more expensive tours I found, I chose this one because it was the only one available when I was visiting. For future tours you may want to reevaluate pricing."
Sunrise Haleakala Experience
regular price $17600
Book in a few easy steps
Your most memorable Maui day viewing the sunrise at Haleakala Crater just got even better with Valley Isle Excursions!...Read more
This Helicopter and Van Tour will have you experiencing the two most popular Maui tours in one incredible half day! ...Read more
Experience the best of Maui at this awesome day tour of Haleakala Crater, Upcountry & Iao Valley with Valley Isle Excursions!...Read more
"I had a great experience and we were lucky enough to see a pretty great sunrise. I've been to Maui a few times before and I was happy I was finally able to experience the Haleakala sunrise. The tour... "Read More LorenMarch 2017
- Complimentary Maui hotel pickup and return included on this 6.5-hour tour!
- 38-mile drive to the 10,023 foot summit of Haleakala, Maui's dormant volcano!
- Admission is included to Haleakala National Park.
- Experience the energy of sun rising as you stand 10,023 feet above the sea level.
- From your vantage point, weather permitting, view the Big Island of Hawaii from Maui!
- Witness before your eyes the kaleidoscope of changing colors of Haleakala from rich brown to a vivid red.
- Includes a full breakfast at one of Maui's premier restaurants after decending Haleakalā
- See the magnificent Silversword plant, found nowhere else in the world.
- Make an approximate one-hour stop at the "House of the Sun" visitor's center.
- Small Groups with large viewing windows and expert tour guide narration.
* This is not a BIKE TOUR, but a sightseeing tour of Haleakala Crater.
Pick up time depends on season and pick up location.
Your voucher will show exact time and location for your pick-up.
Duration: 6.5 hours (Approx.)
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Sunrise Haleakala Experience". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"My daughter and I had a fabulous experience! It was great they picked us up at our condo. I don't think the extra time (and cost) for the breakfast was worth it. I would recommend this to someone considering going up to the crater for sunrise. You don't have to worry about the drive up there in the dark."
"Our tour guide Rory was awesome. He shared his wealth of information in Maui, Hawaiian history and Haleakala, but was also funny, thoughtful and kind. The sunrise was beautiful and well worth the cold. "
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.