"We have snorkeled many times while visiting Maui over the last several yrs. This tops our previous experiences. The crew was very knowledgeable and quick to answer our questions and assist with our 5 young kids (ages 6-12)in our family group of 11. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
Molokini & Turtle Arches Eco Adventure
regular price $12500
Book in a few easy steps
Cruise to snorkel Molokini and Turtle town off of Maui in comfort and style aboard the spacious Calypso Maui catamaran!...Read more
Enjoy Molokini & Turtle Arches snorkeling or snuba, aboard the Lani Kai, with a small group for an unforgettable time!...Read more
The excitement awaits you as you board the Aqua Adventure to Molokini for an adventure of a lifetime!...Read more
"We have snorkeled many times while visiting Maui over the last several yrs. This tops our previous experiences. The crew was very knowledgeable and quick to answer our questions and assist with our... "Read More SallyeApril 2019
- Kids 12 & under go FREE (1 per paying adult)!!
- Two of Maui's most popular snorkeling sites in one tour**
- State-of-the-art double deck catamaran equipped with restrooms, waterslide & fresh water showers
- Tropical-style continental breakfast (locally grown fruits, Kula zucchini muffins, banana bread, coffee and juices.)
- Barbecue lunch: chicken tenders (marinated in teriyaki sauce), hot dogs, garden burgers, marinated Kula cucumber salad, 3 bean salad (kidney, black and garbanzo), kaiser rolls, plus double chocolate chip cookies made with organic flour.
- Refreshments: sodas, tropical juices and filtered water.
- Professionally fitted premium snorkel gear including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Free learn-to-snorkel class
- Free fish i.d. class
- Free guided reef tour
- Free Jr. Naturalist program
Departure: 7:00 am
Check-in: 6:15 am
Duration: 5 hours
Please fill out the form to request more information regarding the tour "Molokini & Turtle Arches Eco Adventure". We will get back to you as soon as possible.
"Had an awesome trip"
"What a bad experience we had on this tour. We tried canceling the day before because the reports were of choppy water, but were denied. I also spoke with the Captain the morning of and asked if we would be able to make both stops due to the forecasted waters and was told we shall wait and see. We only snorkeled in Molikini for roughly 45 mins and never made it to the Turtle Arches Eco Adventure. But he did take all of us for a long boat ride while at least a dozen people were sea sick. "
Email Link to a Friend
Email a link to this page to friends, family or yourself. You can also include a short message.
Your privacy is important to us. Maui Activities will not send unsolicited emails to the email addresses below, nor will we share your information with any third parties.